Forum Index Forums SOCIETY FORUMS Politics Forum The Zionist Agenda of the Igbos

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Alade Emmanuel
      Participant

SInce July 2022 I have been writing furiously about IGBO ZIONISM but people, YORUBAS and even my Igbo Childhood friends took my words as “Igbo Hatred”.

This is Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyawu. I understand he was speaking from Awka Anambra State.

Iwuanyawu said, and this is what caught my attention in all that he said;

“… I saw the traders association coming here from lagos. I want our people in Lagos to know that on Wednesday I called a meeting of Ohaneze Ndigbos world wide…”

You see, for me, calling Yoruba “Political Rascals” didn’t bother me one bit because it is in their character to insult people and whole tribes.

That’s not new from them.

Ebele Jonathan wasnt Igbo but right under the influence and tutelage of the Igbos he once stood on the ANCIENT MAPO HILLS in Ibadan to make the exact statement in 2015.

We didn’t take it with the seriousness it deserved at the time so Iwuanyawu had to repeat it.

The following are the main issues that  I picked from Iwuanyawu’s statements.

1.He specifically referred to TRADERS [ NOT IGBO PEOPLE ] as the ones who came to him.

They are the FOOT SOLDIERS OF THE ZIONIST MOVEMENT scattered all over Lagos and SW pretending to be traders and apprentices.

2. The so-called Traders came from LAGOS as though Lagos was the only place they had issues in the country.

Ohaneze Ndigbo World wide hardly said anything when the South-African Zulus went on killing spree of their people in the spate of  xenophobic attacks that more or less singled out and targeted mainly igbos amongst Nigerians and Africans in that country.

3. Iwuanyawu then called a meeting of Ohaneze Ndigbo WORLD WIDE and tabled the case before them for further directives.

The ZIONISTS are on every inch of land in the whole wide world very much like the Jewish ZIONIST of the 20th century.

4. Iwuanyawu then had to wait for Chukwuma Soludo’s Anniversary so he could speak from ANAMBRA STATE. It is deliberate and not accidental. He could have spoken since from anywhere but he chose Soludo’s occasion to make the statement from ANAMBRA,  the WOLRD HEADQUARTERS OF IGBO ZIONIST MOVEMENT.

I have always told you this.

5. Iwuanyawu has now assured you that that MEETING had reached a decision on how to HANDLE YOU, THE RASCAL YORUBAS.

Please go and find my post of July 17 2022 wherein I talked about this thing Iwuanyawu is now up to.

That post hit the target of the ZIONISTS so much so it came under review of no less a person than  Mazi Chucks Iloegbunam, their venerated and  celebrated ZIONIST JOURNALIST.

He actually referenced that post in his cross fire with Mr. Sam Omatseye who had earlier written OBI-TUARY.

Let me tell you what is happening and what these guys are doing:

1. The Igbo Zionists are VERY DESPERATE in their agenda of CONQUERING LAGOS AND SW YORUBA LAND.

They will rather risk suicidal war than give up their 40-year gains and ambitions on Lagos.

2. Asíwájú Bola Tinubu has ALWAYS BEEN A  THREAT in their schemes and his emergence as President is A FAR GREATER THREAT to the monumental achievements of the Zionists Agenda over the last 40years and definitely will be a stumbling block to any further advancement.

3. Trust me, the ESCALATION OF ENDSARS PROTESTS , OBI AND OBIDIENT MOVEMENT were schemes from the playbook of the Igbo Zionists to upturn the balance of Lagos.

I warned you about this.

4. The Igbo Zionists are more or less telling you that YOU OWN LAGOS TOGETHER, THAT THEY WILL STAY THERE TO CONTINUE THEIR ZIONIST SCHEME OF POPULATION IMPORTATION AND THEY STAND READY TO FIGHT YOU.

Believe me, this is exactly how the State of Israel emerged from right under the noses of the Arabs of Palestine and the middle east

5.  Iwuanyawu isn’t saying what he has said TODAY UNLESS HE HAS BEEN ASSURED OF A PLAN.

They have a PLAN and I have been telling you people.

It is a plan of ARMED STRUGGLE. It is the way the Jewish ZIONIST started in Palestine.

I can BET MY WORLD that the IGBO ZIONISTS have the whole of Lagos and SW surrounded and swimming with IPOB TERRORISTS who are under cover as Traders.

I CAN BET MY WORLD THAT THOSE PLACES THEY CALL MARKETS e g  ALABA, TRADE FAIR, LADIPO AND THOSE COMMUNITIES WITH A  PREPONDERANCE OF IGBO POPULATION ARE WAREHOUSES OF ARMS.

Iwuanyawu WON’T SAY these things unless he was absolutely CERTAIN that those traders were armed to the teeth.

6. What the ZIONIST wait for is just the whistle and I believe Iwuanyawu is already cleaning and wiping the whistle in readiness.

Those guys are going to escalate TERRORISTS ACTIVITIES IN LAGOS to scare you guys to submission.

You MUST NEVER allow them to start.

7. For now, the immediate objective of the ZIONISTS IS TO STALL MAY 29TH HANDOVER DATE AT ALL COST.

If you delay to provoke them, trust me, they will soon provoke you.

They are just waiting for an excuse to start a CONFLAGRATION.

I have told you these things for a long time.

8. In conclusion, if you are a YORUBA MAN and you FELL for the Obidient ruse and SUPPORTED it, believe me, you have a date with the 16 Òrìshàs and Alálè of Ilè O’DUA.

For CONSCIOUSLY aiding this impeding calamity on Yoruba land even when you WERE WARNED you will cry and not find comfort from anywhere.

You will bite your tongues and hit your empty heads on stone walls.

9. The good thing which consoles me is that the IGBO ZIONISTS WILL FAIL ROUNDABOUT.

OH YES THEY WILL SURELY FAIL!!!!

They will fail because the ALÁLÈ ILÈ O’DUA DOESN’T ENTERTAIN BETRAYALS ON HER.

The Yorubas have been a good people not only in Nigeria but acknowledged all over thr world.

Our crime with the IGBO ZIONISTS is our NAIVETY IN NOT KNOWING WHO THEY TRULY ARE AND WE OPENED OUR HANDS TOO WIDELY TO RECEIVE THEM.

10.  If there is one person here who can tell Iwuanyawu, please tell him:

ALL THE FORCES OF NIGERIA COMBINED –  NOT JUST ALL THE IGBOS OF THE  WORLD, BUT THE 150M OTHER POPULATION OF NIGERIA – CAN NEVER CONQUER YORUBA LAND IN A FRONTAL BATTLE.

The DAY YORUBAS declare that it is enough with the igbos, NOT ONE IGBO MAN WILL BE LEFT IN THE WHOLE OF YORUBA LAND.

I said so.

Quote me

© Adedamola Adetayo

25 March 2023

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.