Happy Sunday my people!
February 14 is around the corner and all members need money, I have decided to give away N20,000 cash each per question you answer correctly.
Wish u all good luck.
1. Who was Nigeria’s first wheel barrow pusher?
2.Who was the first indigenous woman to fry Akara and Yam?
3. What is the full name of the first Nigerian tout (Agbero)?
4a. How much in total did Anini steal during his lifetime as an armed robber?
4b. How much did he give to the masses?
4c. How much did he give to his mother?
5. Who was the first child to trek to school?
6a. Where was the first indigenous madman/ madwoman from?
6b) What was his/her name?
7a. What is the full meaning of the acronym SUYA?
7b. Who invented it?
7c. Who was the first customer to buy it?
8a. Who was the first woman to spend the N1000 naira note?
8d. What did she buy?
9. As at April 2020, how many mosquitoes are in Aso Rock? (give your answer in binary form)
10. Who was the first Nigerian to drink Garri without Sugar?
NB: Each question attracts N20,000. Your time starts now.
Good Luck .
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!