The sincerity of a *husband* is known during the sickness of his wife. That of a *wife* is known during the financial difficulty of the husband. True love of *children* is known during the old age of the parents.
The true nature of *siblings* is known during distribution of inheritance.
The *sincerity* of friends is known during hard times.
The *true relatives* are known when one is far from his country, lonely or sick.
*True love* is known when there is no means of benefit & a *true believer* is known during times of hardship.
In all, life is the teacher itself*. May we grow in wisdom, understanding and patience.
1. *Be* careful so you don’t *hate* a *lovely* *person* , because of a *dirty rumour* you heard about them which was created out of *jealousy* and *envy* .
2. *Try* to *appreciate* those who *gossip* about *you* . It’s not easy for *someone* to *leave* their *problems* and *carry* yours on their *head* .
3. *Forgive* _betrayals_ but be *careful* with *them* ,because next time they may not *spare* your *life* .
4. *Even* if you kill *yourself* for some *people*, they will still *complain* that you didn’t *die* in a *proper* way. Do your *best* and *leave* the *rest* , you can’t *satisfy* _human being_ .
5. *If* you are always *worried* about what *others* are saying about *you* , you will *never* be *happy*.
6. *When* your _blessings_ are getting *closer* , your *attacks* become *greater*. Don’t look at the *storm*, *God* is the controller of all things he created, and is by your *side*, you’re a victor.
7. Everybody can not *love* you, don’t *lose* your *peace* over those who *hate* you.
Those who *convinced* people to hate you can not *convince God* to *hate* you.
8. Stay connected to God always.
Have confidence in God for with God all things are possible.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!