May 24, 2023 at 11:33 am - Views: 35 #11465Alade EmmanuelParticipant
Every leader in different capacities must read this message carefully and take one or two lessons from it,
Whether you are in the Office, Mosque, Church, Market, family, Country, alumni, Community, Educational Sector, Political Sector, Sports World or anywhere you find yourself, this is a treasure of golden pieces of advice for you, Kindly, use them and you will see tremendous amount of success in your leadership.
1. A leader is a servant to all. If you don’t have the heart to serve others without looking for a reward, you are not yet a leader
2. If you can’t withstand criticism and can’t withstand and survive the havoc of hate speech, you are not yet a leader.
3. If you don’t have the power of forgiving and forgetting, you are not yet a leader.
4. If you stop doing good because nobody recognizes your kind gesture, you are not yet a leader.
5. If you see your followers making mistakes, but you keep quiet saying, “If they don’t call me for advice, I will allow them to learn by experience.” Your attitude depicts that you are not yet a leader.
6. Do you have the „Pull Them Down Syndrome”? When you see someone doing better than you, what do you do, encourage or pull them down?
7. A genuine leader should not desire the downfall of his followers who are better than him/her.
8. If you close doors for your subordinates because you are afraid they will be far better than you, you are not yet a leader.
9. If you don’t produce your kind. You are the only champion doing great and mighty things,you are not a good leader.
Never forget that every good leader must have a better successor.
10. As a leader, you must feed on knowledge. Don’t be stagnant, improve yourself personally, spiritually, emotionally, professionally, mentally, relationally, sincerely, and educationally, so you can make an impact.
11. As a leader, be a ladder for others to climb to the top. Don’t pull them down. Your desire should be to make your followers better than yourself.
12. Be humble, let them learn from your mistakes. Do not watch them grope in darkness when you can guide them as light.
13. A leader should be compassionate. How can you be comfortable when your followers are living in abject poverty?
14. A leader should have the heart of a father. A father leads and ensures his family is safe. A good leader should provide for his people sacrificially without using them for his agenda
15. A leader should have the heart of a mother. When the child is sick, the mother runs helter-skelter to ensure his/her quick recovery. Why do you pretend you don’t know your followers are suffering?
16. A leader should not allow evil people to make him wicked. No matter how good you are, some people will not like you.
17. A leader should not allow evil to prevail in the land because of his interest. Sinful associates will want to build a nest of sin around an honest leader and entice him into it. Don’t allow that. Do what is right for conscience’s sake and leave the rest.
18. A leader should not be partial in judgment.There is always the need for honest, sincere, and forthright leaders. We always need leaders who can be fair in judgment.
19. Be a voice for the voiceless in society without fear or favor. Treat the rich and the poor alike with love and kindness. Do you have the loving heart of a leader?
20. You are probably wondering if this article is meant only for our leaders over there. You are wrong. It is meant for you.I mean you that is reading it now. You are a leader in your sphere of influence
21. You wonder, “Really, I don’t think so. I am just a follower.” You are far from the truth. Believe it or not, you are a leader. You might be under training but know that you are a leader all the same.
22. Do you intercede for your people? A good leader lifts his followers to God in sincere heart-felt prayers all the time.
In your office, business, etc, you are a leader. Start making an impact from there.
Remember charity begins at home.
In your business, be a great leader.
Wherever you are placed to watch over people, please be a good leader.🙏🙏🙏
Don’t just be a leader, be a great one. Don’t be selfish, greedy, and a cheat, subordinates are watching you.😳
Being a leader is a privilege. Don’t misuse it,neither should you take undue advantage of your subordinates.
You are a leader to nurture great minds into fulfilling their destiny.
Remember what is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
May Almighty God Guide our Leaders 🤲🙏 Ameen…
- This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Alade Emmanuel.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.